The iTunes error 4013 usually occurs while users are trying to restore their iPhone with the help of iTunes. This error further prevents your iTunes from easily updating your iPhone and leading to huge problem. However, according to professional team this isn’t a matter of serious issue but the error should be solved as soon as possible. Users will get a pop-up message in iTunes which will display a message as “The iPhone could not be restored. We have penned down few solutions to fix iTunes or iPhone error 4013 with detailed description of each step.
Solutions to resolve iTunes/iPhone error 4013
Here users will be guided with top solutions to overcome this error so that they don’t face this error in future.
Solution 1: Reboot the iPhone first
- The very first step is simply need to disconnect the iPhone from the computer and then, perform a reboot process. What users need to do is simply to tap and hold the “Home” and “sleep/wake” button just once for at-least ten seconds.
- Once you have restarted your iPhone, simply connect to the computer and then, try to Update/Restore it in normal mode
Solution 2: Check for any Faulty Cable/Ports
- Users are advised to perform a proper check for any kind of faulty cable or ports in the device because this may be one of the cause s of this error.
- To resolve the matter, try for a different cable and use another port.
Solution 3: Check whether the Wi-Fi Network is Working fine?
- If your Wi-Fi is not responding properly then, it is quite possible that the connection is not in working mode and therefore one will get an error message.
- Hence, it is advised to users to perform a check whether they have proper Wi-Fi connection or not.
- Now, disconnect the Wi-Fi which is connected to both of your computer as well as iPhone and then, again try to connect them to the network after a while
- If it seems not to be working then, give a try to another network.
Solution 4: Cleaning up your iPhone
- One may come across this error also due to lack of storage on their iPhone which leads to incapability of accommodate any software update. So, it is recommended for users to clean it up immediately.
- Users can also refer professional guidelines to retrieve plenty of storage spaces without even needing to delete their photos and apps.
Dial at iTunes Support Number for fixing up a wide number of iTunes/iPhone issues!
Call us at iTunes Support Number to get instant answers for your complex iTunes/iPhone issues where our technicians will help you in fixing up the problem. We are available all day long to assist our customers across the country in their queries by delivering them world-class support solutions. Our unique services make us distinguished in whatever we deliver to our customers.