So, is it the case while you click on the “print” option, and then there is a situation where you have to wait for too long? Nothing happens at this time. Thus your attempt to print the document has surely failed. A brief check by Apple Mac technical support experts have confirmed that the problem is not limited to only one document or one app. In-fact, users really can’t print anything. But now what? There are number of causes and fixes for such kind of print failures that are running across the Mac troubleshooting landscape. It may be due to internet connectivity issues in Mac device, no printer is installed in the Mac devices, Mac device is sluggish to respond, failed installation of the application.
Steps to fix “printer issues on your Mac
Step1: Check for the Print dialog box
- It is a necessary option for users to find the right kind of printer
- Next, you are required to resume from a paused printer functioning
Step2: Check for the Print queue
- If a print job has failed to perform its action, then it is recommended by Apple Mac tech support expert professionals that the printer’s “Print Queue” icon should remain in the Dock, comprising with a badge which will indicate a huge trouble.
- To check for the “print queue”, simply click the icon to open the Queue’s window.
- Next, choose the “Apple menu > System Preferences” icon. Click on the “Print & Scan” option, select the type of printer in the list given there, and then click on the “Open Print Queue” option.
Step3: Check for the printer
- Checking for an appropriate paper is highly needed
- Make sure that the printer is on and is well connected with the device
- Turn off the printer and then turn it on again
- Check for the availability of the printer ink as well as toner cartridges
Step4: Check for software updates
- Select the “Apple menu > Software Update” first.
- If an update for the printer is available, then you are advised to install it.
Step5: Delete and re-add the printer
- Go to “Apple Menu > System Preferences” section and then select the “Print & Scan” option.
- From the list section which is located on the left, select the printer.
- Click on the “minus-sign (-) “button, located right at the bottom of the list.
- This will further remove the printer from the print list.
Step6: Check for all the available error log
- Resetting the “Printing System” is an essential process to perform
- At last, just tap on the “Control-click” which will signify the name of the printer to bring up its contextual menu.
- From the “list of items” section, select the “Reset printing system” now.
Call us 1-800-582-2431 to Fix printer issues on your Mac
Well, your issues related to printer in the Mac device has been solved as of now. Bit still, if you do face the same situation again, then we recommend you to get in touch with our Apple Mac customer support professionals right away! We are always ready to help you out in any kind of situation as and when required by you