Apple recently updated its version of operating system with a deep motive to resolve various discomfiting that are bugs faced by Mac users. While it well succeeded in solving wide number of issues, the rather poor performance of Wi-Fi has now continued to be a cause of concern for users worldwide. As per as deep study conducted by a team of Mac OS X technical support professionals, a wide number of tricks and suggestions have come out to resolve this issue with a guaranteed solution. So, this blog is well written by expert team who are working at Apple support service department to provide you the perfect way for the solution where the Wi-Fi isn’t working properly in OS X Yosemite at all.
Possible causes of “Internet not working in the Mac OS X Yosemite” devices
- Network Connection
- Network Diagnostics
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Not properly attaching the desired cables
- Issues with the external devices
- Improper Network Service as well as settings
Follow these Steps to resolve “Internet not working in Mac OS X Yosemite” device
Step1. Apple Menu
- Choose the “Apple” menu to perform the desired working process
Step 2: System Preferences
- Next, click on the system preferences
Step3: Working with the “Network” option
- Click on the “Network” option thereafter to proceed ahead with the desired functions
Step 4 Advanced option
- Click on the “Advanced” icon to proceed with the required step needed to get rid of this kind of Internet matters
Step 5: Change Networks.
- Enable working with the “Change Network” options
- Click on the “OK” button in the next step.
Still if all the above solution does not work at all, then a professional Mac OS X Yosemite tech support experts have provided another way to get rid of this issue:
Step 1. System preference
- Click on the “System Preferences” option directly from the “Menu” section.
Step 2: Working with the network
- Click on the “Network” option to proceed ahead.
Step 3: TCP-IP icon
- A user is advised to click on the advanced “TCP/IP” section.
Step 4: DHCP icon
- Then simply enable the “Renew DHCP Lease” icon.
- At last, just tap on the “OK” button
At last, please do get in touch with us at our Mac OS X Yosemite customer support section to help us resolve your issues instantly