We Apple Mac Support Number are working with following terms & conditions and we request all site users and our customers using our website to carefully read the terms & conditions before using any of our services, as it encloses key information and instructions with full right with us to change any of clauses without any notification.
- A) Personal Information: We can ask any time when we need any information to know your personal identification or permit us to contact you. At the time of registration every user is requested to provide us user’s personal information like First Name, Mail Address, Postal Code and Personal Identification etc. Apple Mac Support Number will use your personal details to contact your for any of the product or services you have used. And it may also include for renewal/re-registration notification, special offers or market surveys to improve our products or services to provide better service to our customers.
- B) Payment Information: If any user of our site registers with us to use our services, we do not ask for debit or credit card information over the phone. The information of payment is to be entered only by the user and Apple Mac Support Number may take help of third party to process and verify debit or credit card details for billing or invoicing purposes. We may also disclose this payment information to third party when necessary to complete the processing payments. The debit or credit card numbers are inserted into a secure servers and these confidential information is not accessed or used by Apple Mac Support Number.
- C) Computer System Information
1) Subscriber Computer: For technical assistance we may ask computer related information that may include computer purchase date, type of computer, computer identification number, model and version or computer, system, software registration, data registry, hardware configuration and error tracking files etc. These details are required to provide a customized tech support service to users and also help us to upgrade our support service and enhance our supported products tools and list to deliver better service.
2) Access: At the time of requesting for support service, you may be also requested to be resolved by accessing your computer on remote control. Apple Mac Support Number take online control of users computer by using qualified tools used by experts, who can diagnosis and fix the problems with the computers. Our tech support experts are not allowed to provide any assistance to users until and unless they get proper training and get permission to grant control of user’s computer. Experts are not allowed to use remote access tools to acquire any secret or confidential information stored on user computer, or intentionally destroy any important information on user’s computer or create any problems that can be faced by the users in near future due to tech support assistance or any activity while resolving computer problems.
4) Live Help Session Records: Apple Mac Support Number keeps the right to monitor online as well as offline sessions between technical support team members and users for checking quality control of the service offered to the customers by our tech support team members. Moreover, we may keep record of online and offline sessions organized on the website as a reference for users or to assist in resolution of legal disputes or in case of any other complaints. And the tech support session record data will be also used to improve our service, provide a knowledge based support, organize market research etc. However, session record data will not be connected with personally identifiable data about individual customers.