iTunes error 9 is a type of critical security software problem which usually occurs while users are trying to upgrade/restore the firmware on iPhone, iPad, or iPod devices. This may be an issue of firewall blocking user’s access to specific websites/web resources such as iTunes trying to download something from Apple’s servers. Well, here users will be introduced with ways to fix iTunes Error 9 by explaining each step in details. Apart from this, user’s when trapped under this issue may come across iTunes error 9 symptoms such as “Security software preventing access to the Apple server”, “Network settings may appear as corrupted one”, “iPhone or iOS device timed out signs”, “a pop-up message may appear showing an unknown error occur during the syncing process”.
Steps To Fix iTunes Error 9:-
Method 1: Hard resetting the iOS device
Sometimes, a simple reset may work out faster if you want to solve this error as soon as possible. This method is quite easy to apply even for the beginner’s level.
The very first step is simply to reset the iOS device and it is applied for older versions
- Press and then, hold the “power key” as well as the “Home key” on the iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Hold down both of the buttons for at-least 10 seconds and then, release it the white Apple logo appears.
- Your next step will be to charge the iOS device in order to perform a check if this error still exists or not.
This is another way to reset the iOS device such as iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Press and press the “Power Button” as well as the “Volume Down key” on the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus.
- Here also, press both of the buttons for at-least 10 seconds and then, release once the “white Apple logo” appears.
- Now, simply proceed to charge the iPhone and check whether this error still happens to exists
- But if you fail to succeed with above method then, try the below method.
Related Blog- How to Fix iTunes Sync Error 54
Method 2: Give it a try on another computer
- This is another effective method where users are requested to plug into the iOS device first.
- Make sure it has iTunes and try Method 2. If this method works out, then it clearly means that the device had an issue with the hardware or with the software which needs to be addressed immediately. One may also need to perform a complete computer recovery process.
Dial at iTunes Support Number +1-800-582-2431 to experience world-class solutions for iTunes issues
Call us at iTunes Support Number +1-800-582-2431 to grab our advanced solutions for all types of iTunes issues. We are available for our users 24*7 hours to assist them in resolving their unexpected iTunes error by delivering one of a kind industry touch answers. Our unique solutions make us distinguished form other top tech support providers.